We are Lyoness and Lyons Cub, blogging about our experiences as an interfaith family, living in the United States and in Europe, raising lots of furry and scaly pets, meeting all kinds of interesting people, coping with difficult things that got thrown at us, and living just the ordinary, single mom and kid everyday life…
Come with us on our trip and find the answers you were looking for in specific circumstances in your life. You can see our different articles here:
What’s it like to…
- … be the page turner of a pianist?
- … love a bipolar person?
- … spend your honeymoon in Hawaii?
- … attend a vulture fest?
- … survive an inland derecho?
- … have a tenant?
- … be an interfaith couple?
- … compose music together?
- … lose your father?
- … build an experimental airplane?
- … find your husband’s secret poems?
- … be a suicide survivor?
What’s it like to…
- … take belfies (breast-feeding selfies) in the NICU?
- … live the Montessori Way?
- … make hyperbolic tilings of images?
- … do Early Intervention?
- … raise your child with classical music?
- … do baby-led weaning?
- … bake with a toddler?
- … do gardening with a toddler?
- … do arts and crafts with a toddler?
- … do science with a toddler?
- … teach at Southern Illinois University Carbondale?
- … teach at John A Logan College, Carterville?
- … teach at Austin Peay State University?
Shopping for Mom
Product Review: Pregnancy and Nursing Dress
- Visiting the Auschwitz Museum
- Hiking the West Highland Way in Scotland
Guest Posts & Interviews
Here, you’ll find product reviews, pictures, and videos of Leander’s favorite toys and activity/sports equipment. If you’re not sure what to buy for your infant or toddler, you might just get some good ideas here.
This is for the parents. After all, we need some time and space to breathe, too! Here, we can talk about our hobbies, our favorite books, our travels, our mentors and friends, our schools, etc.
Here is our YouTube channel, Lyoness & Cub, where you can find short videos about product reviews or just our day-to-day life: